I am configuring Latex preprocessors for math blogging. The first one I’ve tried is MathJax, which does client-side rendering. It seems slow on my laptop, but it is extremely simple. I got it working in under a half an hour.
I found out about liquid latex
from googling, but that website is very difficult to read.
Fortunately, they link to the github repo.
The repo is MIT Licensed, and the installation
instructions direct me to copy
liquid_latex.rb to my
$ wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fgalindo/jekyll-liquid-latex-plugin/master/liquid_latex.rb
One minor point of confusion is that nobody told me that I would have to create my own
From there, the configuration instructions direct me to update my
I copied the config information verbatum into my
Unfortunately, it didn’t work when I copied in the defaults, but it worked with not config. Strange.
Next, I tried it out: